9.05.2009

Where Are You???

We haven't disappeared. Really, we haven't! Just don't have a whole lot to blog about right now.
The two youngest kids are starting school on Tuesday (whoohoo!) and the oldest starts on the 21st. Can't believe we have a 3rd grader, a 4th grader, and a college student!

I'm looking forward to all that FALL brings. School, routines, crisp weather, sweaters, leaves changing color, candles burning, pumpkins, baking, and the list goes on. . . . .

What do you look forward to in the fall?

5 comments:

Anita said...

cooler weather
sweaters :)
all the fresh veggies and fruit! yummeeeeeee

oh- and this fall, Mom and my bro are coming to visit! ;)
Happy Fall!

DoRe' said...

Um...what? Jordan's in college?! You're going to have to give me some time to wrap my brain around that. I honestly did not realize that.

How are you guys? I'm so sorry I didn't get to visit with you at Olympia; we sure had fun watching you all try to get some family pictures! :D Take care, and have a great week!

Hugs!

K 'n' K said...

Ah, I always think of your amazing decoration skills in the fall...you could do some magic to our place! THIS fall I'm looking forward to our 100th family reunion back in Kansas! Only 3 weeks away!

Deanna said...

Hey Anita! Love your new blog layout! Fall is just NOT the same in AZ...you know this. I do miss the fall leaves and all the colors like when I was in OH :( All I see are BROWNS here!! Lol! I will have to vicariously live through your beautiful pictures on your blog ") Enjoy!!

Janalee said...

the smells! I'd love to have a real fall one of these lifetimes.