9.23.2009

Puyallup Fair

We took the two younger kids out of school an hour or two early so that Uncle Fred and Aunt Jolene could take them to the state fair on the 14th. Jordan had already been with his cousin Kayla.

The fair isn't complete without a ride on the Ferris Wheel.
Great views

Fred and Jolene enjoying the ride

I was amazed that the kids were game for going on all the rides they did. They're finally tall enough to go on almost everything. Uncle Fred had a blast watching them!

We had a great time at the fair! Of course, I didn't join the kids on all the rides or else I would've been rather sick by the end of the night. Did you go to any fairs this summer?

2 comments:

My said...

I LOVE the Zipper!

We went to the Ellensburg Fair. They didn't have the zipper!

I used to get pretty crazy at any fair I could go to! Especially if my favorite cousin was along!!!

Mylene

Anita said...

No fairs of any kind for me lately...but this did bring back a memory of one several years ago- walking around the Midway, riding rides... big rides you know... and then eating a pistachio ice cream cone- really good... until *whoops*- out it comes again. I was so surprised... and mortified. Had no warning at all of what was about to happen... I fled back to Mom and Dad's car and hung out there the rest of the afternoon! lol