9.26.2009

Creepy

These pictures always give me the heebie jeebies. . . . .ugh*shiver*ick

I've been meaning to post them since last November when we were in Southern California. We were at a rest stop and I happened to be looking at the maps/brochures that they always have on a board. Our niece Kayla came around the corner saying, "Ummm...Anita....there's a big spider crawling towards you..." It didn't take long for me to move, that's for sure! Tarantulas just aren't my thing. I wish I had a coin or something next to him so you can see how big he really was. With Halloween coming up next month, these are maybe appropriate to post - what do you think? I can hardly stand to look at the pictures. *shiverrrrr*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SERIOUSLY hoping that you have a fantastic zoom lens, and that you really weren't up close and personal with this creepiest of crawlies! Love you all! Aunt Peggy