12.20.2008

Our Snow Globe

Are you tired of snow pictures, yet? 'Cause this is all it seems to be doing around here. We had a day of sun yesterday which was marvelous! It was so cold though that the snow stuck around and we had more ice form. Then the snow started again this morning about 10:30.It hasn't let up. It's so beautiful falling. It's just the right consistency and looks like we're peeking into a giant snow globe. Wonder what it'll look like by morning? We have almost a foot already. I worried about Maddie's paws being cold before. Now it's her belly, too.It already feels like Christmas Break should be half over, and it's just beginning. Uh-oh!

3 comments:

gillysoose said...

BRRRRRRR!!!!!! That looks real cold!! I'm cold and we don't even have snow on the ground. It is wet but no snow. Hope you enjoy the winter weather. Love, Laurie

Pattywack said...

Don't ya just love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita! So glad you stopped by! I feel bad for you guys out there! Sooo much snow; since I moved from New England to WV I hardly see the stuff and don't miss it either!lol Hope it gets back to normal soon for you. Your kids are adorable; I had to look twice at Jaedon - looks like my nephew!lol I need to go check out your cottage blog! Visit again, I will - Sincerely, Jeannette