12.17.2008

A Snowy Update

Thanks for getting the mail Jordan. Yup, I picked him up from school. So no stories about walking home 2 miles uphill, in the snow, barefoot, both ways....
Yikes!!! Look at that snowball Jaeden has! Must be Frosty's head.
Oh, to still be that flexible.
Dad hooked up the old sled Grandpa and Grandma Hansen gave us to the back of the mower. Makes for some great snowy day fun!

Tried getting Jordan to take off his hood so I could get a picture to send to everyone, but it seemed to be all the more reason for him to keep it on!

Jordan, Jaeden, and Maddie bringing up the rear. Go Maddie!

Keep your toes and fingers toasty tonight! No school here tomorrow!

Hugs,

The Hansens

2 comments:

drea said...

I'm glad the kids look like they are having fun in the snow! It looks too cold for me.

Janalee said...

it does look too cold for me too. my kids will never know life like that, sad.

love that last picture, you can just feel them whizzing by.