10.01.2008

And the Winner Is...


Congratulations, Patty!

Your gift basket will be sent out by Monday.


Thank you to everybody who played along with us. What fun it was, to see who visits!!! Thank you for taking time out to leave a comment even if you don't usually do so.


It would have been impossible for me to choose someone myself, so of course I had the computer do it for me. I listed each person who commented and then the computer randomly mixed up the names and assigned numbers.

Then I had the computer randomly select a number from that list and voila!


#7 - Pattywack it is!



That was fun! I wish we could send something out to each of you. We'll have to do another giveaway sometime.

Look at the last of our summer bounty! Yummo tomatoes! Looks like we'll have to find some good recipes. Of course, we love eating them fresh, too.

Good night to all!

6 comments:

Pattywack said...

I feel so lucky! I didn't even know that you have your computer choose a number like that.

Anonymous said...

Look at THOSE tomato's!!!
Yummm. xoxox, Mom

K 'n' K said...

Yummers! Those look awesome!

Janalee said...

Man that's messed up!!!!!

jealous of the tomatoes so bad

Anita said...

Hello Anita- I was digging back through some of my blog stuff and found your comments on mine this summer- which I'd never followed up on. Summer is such a busy time here, that a lot of stuff simply gets pushed to the back, sometimes never to come to the front again! Anyway, just wanted to say that I enjoyed a trip down through your blog just now! And I'm wondering- I was in WI several years where there is a fairly large population of Hansens- are you kin to them? (Or are you the one that's kin to Hilda? There's a vague tinkling bell in the back of my head somewhere...)

take care and have a good 'rest of the fall'!

gillysoose said...

I love Boo's little room!! It is just so cute. Will you come down and decorate my house for me? I'm at a loss as to what to do. Help me!!! You need to live closer to me. Jordan can't start driving he can't be that old. That means I've been married long enough for him to grow up.