8.27.2008

Who Can Resist

Not me, for one! I mean, look at the blonde hair, those blue eyes, the four little teeth in an adorable smile, the squishable body. . . . Oh yes, I love a baby like that! And baby Jack had quite an audience of women going ga-ga over him. It was the first time for me to meet him. He and his family were in town from Alaska for his great-grandma's funeral. Sad circumstances, but we're soooo glad we got to see Marla and Jack - thank you, Tom!

Who knew a strainer could be so fascinating?? It was so hot, a cool bath was necessary.
Mama knows how to make it all better. Think all the women's attention made him a little skittish. Poor little guy! Of course, the heat we had that weekend didn't help moods one bit.
Definitely BFF's - these two. I love these girls! Kat and Marla were the first two I met here in WA who were close to my age, and they made me feel so welcome immediately! Great memories. I don't see them as much as I'd like to. One's in AK and the other in OR.
Keith and I had two days with no kids, thanks to grandparents and aunts/uncles. So nice! Good to get situated again though before school starts next Tuesday. Enjoy your three day weekend!
xoxo,
Anita

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Anita--those are so precious! Isn't he Ah-doh-rah-ble!?!? :)

You wouldn't happen to have the shot of all us girls? Kat has the one on her page, but I was wondering if anyone got a clearer shot...

Thanks for posting these-sorry i missed it! :)

K 'n' K said...

I love the Jack shots! Deez gals love you too, 'Nita! :)

Marla said...

I was wondering when the baby bath photos would start to surface :) That was definitely the highlight of Jack's day - a COLD bath in that HOT weather. It's like the real Jack was back!
We loved seeing you and your family, and all "my girls" too. I have missed you all and was SO HAPPY to have the chance to spend some time...however brief. My drive-by visits, as I call them :)