4.13.2008

The Tulips Are Coming

Okay, okay....so I know this isn't what you were looking for. You wanna see more cruise pics, right? Well, a certain somebody (I won't mention any names here) has repeatedly forgotten to bring the adapter home from work. So I promise to get them up shortly, but until then you'll have to be appeased with pics of our tulips.
Just imagine you're tiptoeing through the tulip fields right about now.

This beauty was in full bloom today for the first time! She's decided to call it a night, though. Just glad she waited till we were back from our trip to make an appearance.

(You know that if we didn't post something, you wouldn't come back.)

Can ya believe we reached 84 degrees yesterday? Wow, was it warm! I know you southern folks think we're a bit loopy with that revelation. Ha! But I'm beginning to be a bona fide Washingtonian now.

Happy tiptoeing...

Love,




No comments: