3.26.2008

Let It Snow


Wow! Two posts in one day...but I couldn't let this opportunity pass. It really is snowing right now. This is the view out the window as I'm typing this post. And I'm wondering why it's hard to think about what to take on a cruise in the Caribbean.

The snow is pretty wet still, but it's starting to accumulate. Hard to believe I was out this morning taking pics of everything in bloom or budding (which I'll post tomorrow)! But I do have to say it was C O L D - Brrrrr! When I came in, my hands were like icicles. Jordan can attest to that. I put them down the back of his shirt to warm up.
edited to add: See?? It really is sticking now. Just when I thought we were done with our snow clothes for the season (It is supposed to be Spring ya know!). The kiddos are getting into their snowsuits/boots as I'm typing. One last hurrah for snow?!?

No comments: