10.22.2010

Silly Me

I was standing outside on the deck this morning mesmerized by the leaves "snowing".  It was absolutely beautiful!  Lots of work later, but oh-so-pretty watching them swirling and twirling down.
I tried catching them in mid-air on film.  Didn't work.

That was until I realized I'd just locked myself out of the house on a cold fall morning with the possibility of more rain in the forecast and barefoot to boot.  Ugh!  What good is a cell phone and keys when they're in the locked house?  I was a tad thankful that we didn't have close neighbors when I found myself having to climb in the bathroom window that was higher than my shoulders.

First item on the agenda today - get an extra key made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing with you....really I am!! Hee hee

Love....Swirl