1.30.2009

♥♥ One Happy Girl ♥♥

Look what the UPS man just brought mere moments ago. . . . .

Aunt Marge in AZ is officially the coolest great-auntie a little girl could have! Brooklyn is literally hugging her new quilt, jumping up and down around the house, squealing "I love it! I love it! I love it!".
Mommy is of the same frame of mind. Isn't it adorable??? I ♥ the fabrics Aunt Marge used. I'd be hard-pressed to even pick a favorite. The polka dot border, the pink heart embroidery, ALL of it ~swoon~. This woman has awesome talent! Every time I visit my cousins' homes, they have another beautiful quilt she's done for them or one of the kids.
She couldn't have made a more perfect quilt for Miss Brooklyn. Pink and brown are the colors in her bedroom, she loves pink, the ♥'s are perfect for a girl born on Valentine's Day, and I could go on and on!

Thank you, Aunt Marge!!!
PS Aunt Marge's birthday was yesterday so I'm feeling a little guilty she sent someone a gift on her birthday.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh I love it too!!! I love pinks and browns and hope someday to do the babies nursery in those colors. She did an amazing job!!!!!

gillysoose said...

I think that it is really cute also. I tried to keep it but she wouldn't let me. Oh well, I guess I will have to give her material and she can make me one. Real cute!!! Enjoy it Boo!