7.30.2009

Old Friends

We had friends visit us a couple of weekends ago from Eastern Washington. They're so faithful about coming to visit us at least once a year. The kids always get along great!

Brice bicycled with Keith in '91 (?) from WA to AZ. Brice & Leann own a very successful bicycle shop in a university town. For a wedding gift, they gave me a bicycle. Isn't that great? It's so fitting.
Funny thing is that I knew Leann's brother in AZ long before I even knew Keith and met Brice & Leann. I probably even saw Leann at her brother's wedding and never knew it!

3 comments:

K 'n' K said...

...I remember that bike trip!--They stopped at our place (my folks' farm) on the way! What a terrific memory!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish I was pregnant and didn't look like I was pregnant!

Lien

Anonymous said...

Can't thank you enough for your incredible help for the wedding. It truly wouldn't have come off as it did without you Anita.
Love you tons, Kathy