5.28.2009

Sweet Sixteen

A short trip down memory lane...
(1st 3 are pictures of pictures so not the best quality)
3 months

I'm thinking 3 or 4 yrs old (any idea, Mom?)
I'm pretty sure he was 4 here. Taken at Rawhide in Scottsdale, AZ - 1997.

♪ Happy Birthday to Jordan on April 27th! ♪
He loves his cheesecake!
Oh how time flies! He got his driver's license this Tuesday so there is another teenager out on the roads of America. We're already looking into college classes for Running Start next year. It'll be over before we know it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think both of these middle pictures were taken when he was 4...maybe a couple months between.
A LOT of memories converge over these pictures!! xoxo, Mom

Anonymous said...

One of these days, Jordan will be driving himself down to Arizona! Just in case you hadn't started to worry about that one yet. Would love to see you all. Love, Aunt Peggy

Deanna said...

Oh goodness Anita...I just saw this post. Wow...hard to believe your oldest will be getting his driver's license!!! YIKES...I dread those days when the boys get theirs, but I know it will be here before I know it!!! Happy Birthday!!